Aqua Quip is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join the Aqua Quip Marketing Team. Marketing for Aqua Quip is an extremely rewarding experience. We offer a wide variety of products and services and are constantly striving to provide our customers with the absolute best experience possible. We are a family owned business, with 9-neighborhood locations throughout the Puget Sound and have been serving the community since 1959. The marketing department handles marketing on all levels: In-store, online, socially as well as through the promotion, setup and execution of outside events, fairs and trade shows. Our ideal candidate will have a full understanding of graphic design, and a portfolio demonstrating skills and style. Recent College Grads are welcome to apply. Your design skills will be tested and if you are a capable designer with a willingness to learn, this is the perfect position for you!
The primary role of this position is to create, coordinate, and design ALL graphic content for Aqua Quip’s many brands, stores, and sales. No job is too small in this position; you may find yourself designing a ¼ sheet for a holiday party one minute and a television ad to play during a Seahawks game the next.
This role is also responsible for supporting the planning, designing, and advertising of several outside events. In addition, this role is a key on-the-ground setup coordinator at said events, which requires dexterousness on a ladder, no fear of getting one’s hands dirty, and the willingness to spend long hours at various venues.
- Full creative and graphic design of sale flyers, brochures, booklets, retail catalogs etc.
- Support marketing initiatives through internal and external communications
- Design automated emails based on developed email strategy to convert leads and retain current customer base
- Email marketing
- Setup and execution of seasonal outside events (Seattle Home Show, Puyallup Fair etc.)
- Internal Marketing for company-wide employee initiatives
- Maintain multiple spreadsheets- tracking marketing/campaign analytics, supply levels etc.
- Communication, Signage, and Support for 9, local retail stores
- Graphic Design experience using the latest Adobe Creative Suite- required
- Email Marketing experience required (HTML preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong copywriting and editing skills
- Strong analytical skills: ability to evaluate content in an unbiased fashion and take appropriate actions to drive results
- Experience with outside events preferred but not required. (fairs, parking lot sales, trade shows)
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively
Compensation: Pay for this position is based on experience/design ability and is capped at $50,000 annually plus benefits, 401k with company match, company wellness program and much more!
TO APPLY: www.aquaquip.com/careers