Job ID: []
Interstate Concrete & Asphalt Co., a member of the Oldcastle Materials Northwest Division family, values a culture of growth, development, and internal promotion. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, national aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and construction family of companies. For over 80 years, we have worked to be the preferred source of quality rock products, concrete, asphalt paving, and construction services. We have been recognized by numerous organizations for our commitment to safety, customer service, and innovation.
Dispatch- Rathdrum, ID
We are actively recruiting for a highly motivated customer service representative/dispatcher with a high sense of teamwork, to generate and schedule phone orders, data entry, support sales and operational personnel while building strong business relationships with internal and external customers.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Answers customer and driver calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Enters order data into computer system.
- Schedules and tracks orders and deliveries.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Minimum two years direct customer service/dispatch experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with all departments and customers on the phone and in person.
- Detailed-oriented and thorough in all duties and be able to work extended hours when needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows applications.
- Accurately type 50+ words per minute.
- Excellent organizational, customer service and telephone skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a high stress environment.
- Ability to perform well in a small team environment.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment controlled substance testing.
To view a complete job description and apply on-line:
Requisition #: 134862
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Interstate Concrete & Asphalt Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Interstate Concrete & Asphalt Co. is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.