Mercy Health-Lourdes seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine candidate to join the regional leader in primary care. Mercy Health Physicians Kentucky is the largest multi-specialty medical group in the region. The group is physician led. Primary care is supported by care coordination, imbedded behavioral health consultants, and on-site lab and diagnostic services. The hospital provides a comprehensive ambulatory and inpatient psychiatric services. In addition, employed hospitalists service and emergency medicine physicians provide the continuum of care for you patients.
Mercy Health Physicians- KY has embarked on the development of a model of care delivery within its eight Primary Care sites. Tailoring an innovative vision to meet the needs of our population, community, and care team. The team plans to demonstrate true transformation and integrated care with laser focus on five pillars: access, level of service, quality of care, convenience and experience, and ease of practice. These pillars are what weve determined to be the foundation of our model and each carries the burden of substantiating for evidence-based, standardized concepts and processes in the interest of the quadruple aim: improved population health, better patient experience, reduced cost, and care team well-being.
BRING YOUR TALENT TO OUR MISSION
Bon Secours Mercy Health is one of thetop 20 health systems in the Unites States and one of the five largest Catholichealth care systems in the country. Our Mission-driven organization is committed to making every patients life better by serving communities across seven states at our more than 1,000 points of care,including 43 hospitals.
Mercy Health Physicians-KY is the largest multi-specialty group in Western Kentucky with close to 150 provides and nearly 50 primary care providers.
We offer a competitive Compensation Package Including:
- 2 Year Income Guarantee with Excellent Income Potential
- Enhanced Benefit Package
- Significant student loan forgiveness program
- Stipend Program
- Paid CME and relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Tail Coverage
Lourdes named top 150 best places to work in healthcare:
- Lourdes is an integrated health system with a 45-acre campus and off-site locations including: Lourdes Hospital, Lourdes Medical Pavilion, Marshall Nemer Pavilion, Home Health/Hospice and Mercy Medical Associates. Lourdes has extended the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities for more than 100 years.
Lourdes, is a 379 licensed-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission (JC), which offers Kentuckys only twin hybrid operating rooms. Lourdes offers the latest treatments in the following services: Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Womens Health, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health Center, Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care, Laboratory and Pathology, Little Miracles Birthing Center, Pastoral Care, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Surgery Center, and Wound Care.
Our medical group is a physician-led organization that is committed to the professional development of our clinicians. We offer leadership development programs and empower our physician to take an active role in leading our system.
Mercy Health Physicians-Kentucky at a glance:
- Nearly 150 Providers
- Medical staff and advanced practice staff of 275 representing 35 specialties
- 400 Associates
- 25 Practice Locations including 8 Primary Care Locations
- 370,000 Annual Visits
- 50,000 in-panel patients
- Service area of 460,000
You will enjoy your time off also with:
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
- State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking.
- $44 million Performing Arts Center and Broadway shows
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Main-street listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive
- Jet Service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily)