RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a HBSS Administrator in Hampton, VA.
- Provides expertise in the operations and maintenance of the AFIN boundary devices, vulnerability management systems, and end point protection
- May perform storage and virtualization engineering support
- Responsible for defining and analyzing system requirements and developing specifications
- Directs the implementation of patch management
- Supports the development of procedures and checklists
- Other duties may include engineering studies and client/server or Internet/intranet applications, messaging, systems engineering, systems integration, network monitoring and infrastructure support
- Deploy, manage, troubleshoot and provide technical solutions for the Host Base Security System (HBSS) agent and end point products for all AF clients
- Conduct and manage HBSS operations for securing AF client systems to include scanning, patching and remediating AFIN devices and systems; configuring, monitoring, operating, managing and maintaining HBSS point products (Anti-Virus (AV), Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Policy Auditor, and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) products), Agent Handler, ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), Super-Agent Distributed Repository (SADR) servers, SQL management software, and all associated firewalls and server configurations; developing draft TOs, SOPs, checklists, guides, best practices and procedures
- Automating procedures using scripts and SQL/database administration; providing reports to bases to remediate expired AV signatures; bringing systems into compliance with security policies; administering HBSS SQL database; using ePO, SADR servers, and the HBSS to scan, patch and remediate NIPRNet and SIPRNet devices and systems; taking immediate action to avert suspected security intrusions or violations utilizing vulnerability management tools; and distributing DLP reports to bases for resolution
- Secret clearance and Security+ CE certification are required on Day 1
- Other certifications preferred up front include HBSS MR5 Admin and Advanced certs, MCSA Windows Server 2012, MCSA SQL Server 2012, and Intel Security Product Specialist - Advanced Threat Detection / ePolicy Orchestrator Admin / Host Intrusion Prevention System Admin / Data Loss Prevention Endpoint Ad
- Must possess a current DoD 8570 certification, level will be based on work center assignment
- OEM/Industry certifications will be required per contract requirement
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.