HEOR Project Manager
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a HEOR Project Manager for our client in Detroit, MI.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) studies relating to health economics, epidemiology, quality of care, and market access.
- Make recommendations on external collaborations, profile organizations, and researchers for appropriate expertise.
- Collaborate effectively with outside researchers and HEOR colleagues in managing projects.
- Design and initiate HEOR studies and surveys that meet scientific and business needs within the appropriate legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that HEOR studies are aligned with the overall brand strategy and the value story.
- Review data from all outcomes research studies and ensure that the interpretation is consistent with the data from the studies.
- Increase the internal awareness and understanding of Outcomes Research by representing HEOR on cross functional US marketing and sales teams.
- Pharma/Biotech/HEOR Consulting Experience
- More than 2 years of overall experience (likely in the range of 4-5 years)
- Oncology experience
- Can work for 25-30 hours/week
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclarovalues diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.