HOUSEKEEPER, LIVE-OUT (BRIDGEHAMPTON, NY)
Division: Domestic Hospitality
Ref ID: R4301315629
Location: Bridgehampton, NY
Job Title: Housekeeper, Live-Out (Bridgehampton, NY)
Private Family seeks experienced Housekeeper to assist with the daily care of their formal Residence located in Bridgehampton. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence
- Museum quality care of fine art, furniture, antiques, etc.
- Polishing fine surfaces; includes silver, brass, china, crystal, marble, etc.
- All laundry responsibilities; includes ironing, care of fine materials, pressing, steaming, dropping off dry cleaning, seasonal wardrobe management, etc.
- General organization of the formal home
- Meal preparation if requested; includes light lunches, snacks, dinners etc.
- Greeting and providing hospitality to principals and all guests; keeping residence guest ready at all times
This is a full-time year round position. Salary is generous but DOE.
- Excellent references required from current and previous employers
- Minimum 3 years related work experience working for a Fine Residence
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent English skills
- Polished and poised at all times
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Hands-on with good attitude, high energy, and strong work ethic
- Utmost sense of discretion and professionalism
- Good cooking skills
- Comfortable working around children and animals
- Flexible to work nights and weekends as needed
- Valid driver’s license
- US work authorization
622 Third Avenue, 07th Floor
New York NY 10017
Tel: (646) 681 4780
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.