CPR HeartPlace has an excellent part time employment opportunity for a Housekeeping Attendant at its corporate offices located in far North Dallas, TX. Prior recent working experience in a building maintenance / housekeeping role is preferred. Bi-Lingual in Spanish would be a plus!
This is a part time position. Normal hours will be 4:30 PM to 10:00 PM Monday - Friday.
Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain established building area(s).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean room, offices, hallways, lobbies, break rooms, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and any other work areas so that health standards are met. This could include, sweeping, mopping and or vacuuming.
- Empty waste baskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, counter tops, floors, toilets, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. in restrooms, break room and / or kitchenettes.
5. Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and / or kitchenettes.
6. Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
7. Identify potential safety / maintenance issues and communicate them to client.
8. Arrive at work at the appropriate scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure that client’s facility is locked and secured when leaving.
9. Handle special requests from client as appropriate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Detail oriented – pays attention to details at the client location with extra attention for special requests.
- Team Player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get the work completed.
- Self-starter – able to identify work that needs to be done.
- Reasoning ability – Good common sense and ability to solve practical problems.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.