Are you interested in getting a wide range of HR experiences and would like to do so for a well-established company? A packaging company northwest of Boston seeks an HR Administrator for a Contract to Permanent position.
- Monitor time and attendance by reviewing employee timecards; enter vacation, and missing times.
- Generate new hire folders and update new hire packets
- Help HR Manager and Generalist with the hiring process documentation.
- Help create terminations packets, and request checks for hours worked and vacation
- Ensure the Human Resource Department termination archives are up to date.
- Maintain and update all leaves of absence, FMLA, Disability, ADA
- Manage all files, which include filing for the Human Resource Department.
- Compile and update employee records
- Copy and scan documents for the HR Department.
- Help coordinate events
- Update communication boards
- Enters new hires into the ADP time clock
- Update and manage I-9 Non-Active and Active Folders.
- HR administration experience
Nice to Have:
- At least 2 years of HR administration experience
Job Id: 166645
**Please note, our client is considering local candidates only at this time. Thank you!**
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.comHelp