· The person who holds this position will act as a primary contact and field questions on general human resources matters as well as have ownership of the project portfolio for the Technology HR coverage team.
· This individual will have exposure to all areas of Human Resources within the organization.
· Ensure proper support in all steps of the employees’ life cycle.
· Handle general human resources queries related payroll, benefits, policy and leaves, among others.
· Support and assist generalists on HR processes such as performance evaluations, promotion, talent, learning and development initiatives, diversity projects, and compensation.
· Liaise with comp/data teams to ensure clients’ data needs and requirements are met.
· Provide assistance and international transfer scenarios as required
· Support managers on documenting and communicating performance feedback.
· Assist in administration of leaves of absence and coordinate with the firm’s disability leave provider on escalated disability issues.
· Execute on training and development opportunities for Technology employees
· Support the “year-end” process (Performance Evaluation, Compensation, Promotion).
· Ensure participation and HR representation in cross divisional projects and committees
· Engagement in Adhoc projects