Seeking a HR Business Partner for a consulting position at a pharmaceutical client in Basking Ridge, NJ 07920.
- 7+ years progressive professional-level experience in Human Resources. Experience managing and/or mentoring professional level HR Generalists is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- This position requires a proficiency of the competencies for the HRBP (Credible Activist, Culture and Change Steward, Talent Manager/Organization Designer, Strategy Architect, Operational Executor, Business Ally), with a strong demonstration in the following competencies: Credible Activist, Strategy Architect, Business Ally.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; preferably in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- Design and implement HR solutions to support business results for assigned clients. Diagnose organizational needs and provide HR expertise in talent management, organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, development, performance management, employee engagement and change management. Consult with business leaders to identify and address specific organizational issues. Suggests intervention strategies to address key issues. Ensures delivery of leading HR services and innovative human capital management solutions.
- Leverage talent as a strategic asset. Consult with management and Talent Acquisition team to identify critical positions (positions that have no immediate or short term successor) and develop solutions to close any gaps. Consult and educate managers regarding career development opportunities for employees. This includes identifying required skills and recommending training/education. Work with management to prepare development plans and align career plans for individual employees. Drive engagement and high performance culture.
- Coach and counsel managers in the resolution of employee relations issues to ensure consistency of application and reduce the risk of litigation. Provide guidance on performance management issues and develop tools to better equip managers to deal with issues in a proactive manner. Lead or assist in investigations, as appropriate, provide guidance and recommendations for resolution. Represent Human Resources in formal disciplinary decisions. Creates strategies to pro-actively prevent ER issues.
Lead or represent Human Resources on cross-functional, inter-departmental teams or committees in support of company goals and objectives. Takes initiative in bringing forth mid to large scale projects that will impact business outcomes.
- Excellent understanding of organization and organizational dynamics of a fast paced leadership team in order to drive organizations culture of accountability, integrity and innovation.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.