About us: Ensono delivers complete Hybrid IT services and governance from Cloud to Mainframe, tailored to each client’s journey. We help clients to leverage the power of the cloud or modernize legacy technologies; to be on track to operate for today and optimize for tomorrow. Some of the world’s most successful companies rely on us to help them be great at what they do. We’ve been recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrants for Data Center Outsourcing in North America, Cloud Managed Hosting in Europe as well as acknowledged by the Uptime Institute for 100% availability. Ensono has over 1100 associates across North America and Europe and is headquartered in greater Chicago, IL area.
As a recognized leader in IT infrastructure management, Ensono is dedicated to cultivating talented individuals with unique skillsets who know how to dream big and build bigger. This is an exciting time to join Ensono as we are growing rapidly in the IT service market with our scalable solutions. Please check us out at www.ensono.com
Job Description Summary:
- Works closely with leadership to build culture, implement CPE business strategies and build relationships to drive results
- Partners with leadership to identify and develop talent to deliver results.
- Serves as the primary strategic partner and consultant to the Operations business units.
- Provides guidance and input on resource and workforce planning
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with CPE group to develop solutions, programs and policies to build culture
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides CPE policy guidance and interpretation.
- Consults on contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Identifies training needs for business and recommends individual leadership coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met to further develop talent.
Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, critical thinking, analytics and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience partnering with business leaders for workforce planning and resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including organizational development, employee relations, diversity, performance management, compensation practices, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Critical and strategic thinker - able to provide strategic advice, develop options, analyze risks, sound judgment and decision making, positive problem resolution.
- Advanced consulting and coaching skills
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Excel proficiency to drive analytics and reporting to drive talent development and workforce planning
- HR certification is a plus, PHR, SPHR, and/or GPHR
- Direct experience in the development, delivery and facilitation of leadership course content to manager level audiences.
- Demonstrated Change Management experience