Job Description Job ID: RAD001669
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions - decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that's a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that's why we've made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link: Link of YouTube video
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life's potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
Responsible for a variety of day-to-day HR functions supporting our associates and contingent workforce in California and Minnesota. HR functions include but are not limited to benefits administration, HR related reporting - engagement, CVD's, headcount, compliance and ad hoc, leaves of absence administration, recruitment, employee relations, training, records maintenance, employee recognition programs, performance management and other various projects.
- Using HRIS system (Workday) to manage HR processes/transactions
- Interfacing with Payroll/ADP to resolve issues
- Overseeing new associate onboarding & conducting new hire orientation
- Handling termination processing and exit interviews
- Managing Contingent workforce
- Managing annual performance appraisal process
- Composing and distributing various associate communications
- Partnering with hiring managers to define positions (job family & level)
- Collaborating with Talent Acquisition staff to manage open requisitions
- Assisting with the roll out of new HR programs
- Facilitating leadership training
- Conducting employee relations investigations and recommending solutions
- Managing various HR projects
- Maintaining filing systems, both physical and electronic. Ensures compliance with retention schedule.
- Counsels employees and managers who have questions about benefits programs, as well as other related employment or policy issues.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Maintains and coordinates educational assistance program.
- Coordinates annual open enrollment process.
- Administers leaves of absences, STD, LTD, and FMLA programs, counsel employees as necessary.
- Maintains organizational charts.
- Workers' compensation administration
- Proactively makes recommendations to improve HR operations and value added to business operations.
- Perform other Human Resources related duties, as required.
- Daily availability to include evenings and weekends when necessary to reach goals and deadlines.
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Human Resources
- Minimum 1 year working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with MS Suite
- Experience with Workday or similar HRIS an advantage.
- Experience with ADP Pay force and eTime preferred
- Biotech/Medical Device industry experience desirable
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.