- Assist with technical/analytical expertise and functional support to the team
- Assist with routine employee data/information requests, proofreading documents for accuracy
- Review job descriptions to ensure completeness and flagging items for follow up
- Maintain historical compensation documents.
- Assist in Reviewing compensation policies and potential recommendations for updates.
- Assist in Identifying trends and researching internal or external factors influencing the trends and making recommendations for improvements.
- Develop automated solutions for manual processes, spreadsheets, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
- Team oriented with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Ability to identify issues compares data, investigate, and resolve discrepancies.
- 1-3 years’ experience with various HR systems such as SAP, Successfactors.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an HRIS