Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Oshkosh, WI 54902
Duration: 4+ Months Contract
The Human Resources Generalist will provide support to a large project within Human Resources. Inclusive of this project is the implementation of an HR case management and knowledge management system, and employee portal.
This project resource will utilize their HR generalist experience to support the gathering and creation of knowledge articles, work within a cross-segment team to harmonize policies across the enterprise, support the content needed for the development of an employee portal, and develop project related communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the creation of knowledge articles in areas such as benefits, talent management, payroll, compensation, HR technology, ect.
- Coordinate the harmonization of cross-segment knowledge articles and policies with in remote team
- Create knowledge articles that facilitate a positive employee experience, highly focused on the “moments that matter”
- Support the creation of an employee portal that meets the needs of our global workforce
- Support change management activities related to this new technology
- Develop communication that facilitate positive change management techniques
- Actively participate as a member of the HR service delivery team, supporting ad-hoc project tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3-plus years of directly related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience facilitating large organizational change
- Experience in cross-departmental projects
- Knowledge of HRIS and HR service delivery technologies