UN1F1ED2 Global Packaging Group is a dynamic GROWING innovative packaging manufacturer located in Sutton, Worcester and Lancaster Massachusetts.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and dedicated HR Generalist to join our TEAM and be a part of our future.
Position is locatied out of our Sutton facility. Individual will work closely with multiple location. Position will work directly with multiple departments and will interact with the Executive Management Team.
Summary: Reports to Human Resources Manager and the organization as a whole by managing and implementing all Human Resources initiatives, projects, activities and tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other projects and duties may be assigned.
- Initiates internal and external job searches to achieve staffing goals.
- Manages entire new employee process from recruitment, pre-screening, final selection, orientation through final assignment, along with managing the applicant flow tracking process, related EEO reporting, etc.
- Conducts new employee orientations, benefit enrollment sessions, new policy introduction meetings and training as required. Ensures that all employee benefits are completed upon hire.
- Manages Performance Appraisal System, including Employee Evaluations, Compensation Surveys and Salary reviews.
- Updates Employee Handbook, Job Descriptions and departmental standard operating procedures as required.
- Support all employees on all shifts by responding in person to inquiries regarding company policies, procedures, and programs.
- Ensures that all new employees and updates to existing employees are entered into the Paylocity in a timely and accurate manner.
- Uses a variety of report writing tools within Paylocity to acquire and present data in an actionable and easy to understand format.
- Ensures that all HR related paperwork and records are properly, accurately and securely maintained and filed.
- Ensures payroll is completed and processed in a timely manner for multiple sites.
- Coordinates COBRA and Unemployment Notifications to ensure timely notification and in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Coordinates Leaves of Absence, Family Medical Leave, Vacation, Sick and Personal time with Payroll Department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must have a good driving record and valid driver's license.
Travel may be required to both in state and out of state facilities.
Prior experience with supporting multiple shifts and multiple sites a plus
Bachelor’s degree (BA,BS.) or equivalent from four-year college and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be knowledgeable with basic federal, state and local employment laws.
Must be trustworthy and able to keep confidential information confidential.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Paylocity, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Outlook.
Certificates and Licenses:
Appropriate Human Resources Certifications & Memberships
We offer excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, EAP, FSA, 401K, onsite gym, vacation and paid holidays!
UN1F1ED2 Global Packaging Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.