Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Are you a Senior HR Generalist looking for your first HR Manager position? If so this is the role for you! You would be responsible for culture building, office administration, employee events, human resources, recruiting, hiring, termination, payroll, health benefits, employee relations, 401k plan and workers compensation.
location: Huntington Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
• Enhance and improve the company culture working with management team.
• Create and maintain company-wide human resource policies and procedures.
• Provide office management, administrative support and leadership to the organization.
• Organize, plan and execute employee engagement, celebrations and events.
• Develop HR plans and processes to support operations, strategy and cost reduction goals.
• Create, update and maintain employee personnel, training and payroll records.
• Maintain a positive and supporting working relationship with leadership, supervisors and employees.
• Create, update and maintain employee manuals, statutory compliance, documents and handbooks.
• Create, update and improve employee onboarding and termination compliance process.
• Direct, manage, build and improve the ability to recruit and retain talent.
• Negotiate, manage, administer and maintain all employee benefit programs.
• Reconcile and approves human resource cost and benefit expense invoices for payment.
• Manage and maintain 401k Plans and all processes, files, procedures and contributions.
• Create, update and maintain supporting payroll and benefit schedules, spreadsheets and analysis.
• Update and maintain payroll systems and processes.
• Prepare payroll accurately, consistently and on a timely basis.
• Improve, simplify and make more efficient any and all processes and procedures.
• File payroll tax, EDD, workers compensation, census and employment schedules and forms.
• Support external reporting, filings and required documentation by third parties.
• Interacts with, and prepares schedules, analysis and other support for, various financial or tax audits.
• Other analysis, projects and reporting as requested.
Requirements and Capabilities:
• Great attitude and desire to get things done
• Attention to detail, deadlines and high-quality work
• Human resources experience
• Employee benefits management experience
• Payroll processing experience. Use of ADP Workforce a plus
• Excel, Word and related office software
Click to apply.
skills: ADP, Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.