RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a HRIS Administrator in Ashburn, Virginia (VA).
The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team within University Human Resources works collaboratively to develop strategies, infrastructure, and processes that provide for the timely collection and dissemination of employee data and information, enhanced capacity for distributed reporting, and support of data-driven decision-making related to human resources. Reporting to the Director, HRIS, the HRIS Administrator supports the strategic and operations direction of enterprise HR systems. The HRIS Administrator is a self-motivated HR systems administration professional with a passion for implementing, maintaining, and leveraging enterprise-level HR software solutions.
This position will serve as a subject matter expert for its HRIS system as he or she recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact and a hands-on Application.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support at a senior level and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity
- Implementing and testing of system changes, report writing, documentation of processes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization plus 5 years of relevant professional experience, or, a Master's degree or higher in a relevant area of study plus 3 years of relevant professional experience. Degree must be conferred by the start date of the position; Degree requirements may be substituted with an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Cornerstone OnDemand or Talent Management System administration
- SAAS ERP implementation experience preferred
- Experience with enterprise-level software and business process documentation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.