POSITION SUMMARY: The HRMS (Human Resources Management System) Analyst is responsible for HRMS modules including but not limited to Health & Welfare, Affordable Care Act (ACA), Enterprise HRMS, learning management system and Recruiting Manager as well as carrier/vendor interfaces, i.e. eligibility feeds and other HR systems . This includes testing upgrades, new functionality, annual enrollment changes, employee training, and documenting processes. Creates and modifies reports from the various systems to drive organizational decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains the various tables in assigned systems to keep systems up to date including but not limited to addition of newly created locations and benefit plans.
* Performs testing upgrades, testing new functionality and plan changes, documenting processes, and communicating changes to end users. Solves problems, answers end user questions, and contacts the various vendors with issues.
* Develops, runs and reviews biweekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as needed to support data integrity and effective and efficient HR operations. Responsible for creating/modifying ad hoc reports for assigned systems. Ensures accuracy of these reports.
* Develops and maintains dashboard of HR metrics as determined by the HR team to drive business decisions and increase accountability
* Tests annual enrollment changes in all benefit related modules including but not limited to benefit administration, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), and ACA.
* Works closely with payroll, talent acquisition, learning and development and other HR staff to ensure compliance requirements and business needs are met
* Trains end users on the HR modules including creating and updating job aids and end user support tools
* Perform data entry when needed as back-up to the HR Coordinator and Benefits Coordinators
* Performs other duties as assigned
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: HRMS Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
CONTACTS: Elwyn staff, vendors
* Bachelor's Degree in human resources or business related field, preferred, or equivalent experience.
* Three years related experience in HRMS analyst or administrator role, experience in ADP a plus. Benefits system and Payroll administration experience is highly preferred
* Demonstrated high attention to detail
* Demonstrated data analytic and problem solving skills
* Knowledge and experience using HRMS report writing tools
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as ability to produce results independently
* Must possess excellent customer interaction, collaboration, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL PROFILE: See Physical Demands Checklist below which represents the general physical demands and environment conditions to which the employee holding this position must meet, in addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Elwyn will engage otherwise qualified candidates for this position whose disabilities may require reasonable accommodations to enable an individual to perform the essential functions.
Elwyn reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of duties and responsibilities of the job nor does it constitute a written or implied contract.
Elwyn is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, genetic information, disability status, military or veteran status, marital or family status, political activities or affiliations, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, and federal law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled