RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a well-known Gaming Firm located in New York, New York (NY) to find an HTML5 Lead Developer.
A firm that is actively building out the most entertaining social gaming experience on both web and mobile platforms, offering a very dynamic, multi-disciplinary, high-learning environment for you to grow within. They have created hundreds of games that are played in 150 countries on six continents. The firm is looking for an accomplished, experienced, and creative senior level HTML5 Lead Developer to join our team in New York.
You will be our HTML5/CSS/JS ninja with your key responsibility being to lead our HTML5 development, both for games and new features to our existing casinos. You will own anything front end related, affording you the capability to impact all aspects of your projects. Development is a passion, not just a job.
You like to try out new things and are willing to pass your knowledge to others. You have a wide knowledge of front-end development and in-depth experience in web development, and have the ability to lead a team.
- Experience with frameworks like AngularJS, React
- Experience with Webpack/Grunt is a plus
- Basic knowledge of usability, user experience (UX) design, modern web standards and SEO best practices
- Solid experience in cross-browser/cross-resolution development including mobile/responsive design
- Experience with TDD
- Ability to not only take initiatives and work independently but also communicate and be collaborative
- Agile approach to problem solving and passion for technical challenges
- Solid understanding of using REST API
- Experience with leading in-house and remote teams
- Experience with writing and updating technical documents
- Experience in Jira
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, etc.
- Experience with social media development and integration
- Knows how to create simple Web Services and REST API
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.