Job Title: HVAC Account Manager
Department: HVAC- Contractor/Wholesale
Location: North Texas
Job Purpose: Responsible for selling HVAC products to Contractors, Builders and Wholesalers in assigned territory. Must maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Update and maintain accurate account information, customer details, and contact information available to Management and Customer Service.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Contractors, Builders and Wholesalers.
- Travel throughout North Texas selling HVAC products to Contractors, Builders and Wholesalers.
- Maintains and grows existing customer base, through prospecting, sales, development, quoting and customer follow-up.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specification needs.
- Internally manage the estimating process working with the HMC inside team.
- Manage accounts from initial sale to close of project.
- Perform Product Trainings to large groups of people.
- Work closely with manufacturers to maintain growth on products in the market.
- Provide an accurate estimating and competitive proposal, developed for each client/customer specifically.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals, Reporting Sales Activity.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Marketing related field, preferred not required. And or 3 to 5 years’ experience outside sales experience in related field, preferred not required.