HVAC Engineer-2 Openings
Full service MEP Firm is looking to hire 2 HVAC Design Engineer s on a full time/permanent basis. If you are looking to work for a company that is laid back and professional, please read further to see if you are qualified.
Job Duties and Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering.
- 8-25 years’ experience drafting/designing HVAC systems for commercial, institutional, and other related buildings.
- Layout preparation using auto cad,
- Heating, Venting, & Air Conditioning design on floor plans
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Experience with shop drawing reviews and process
- Experience with surveys, calculations, selections, and layouts.
- Excellent communication and written skills
**We will look at degreed as well as non-degreed candidates. Resumes to email@example.comHelp**
Same company also needs a Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer.
Keywords-Plumbing, Fire Protection, Fire alarm, hospital, healthcare, Plumbing designer, plumbing design, plumbing engineer, MEP, HVAC, Mechanical Engineer, CAD, REVIT, PE, LEED, Design/Build, consulting engineering, A & E, Architectural and Engineering, Plumbing, Mechanical systems, MEP consulting firm
Joseph P. Durkin
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
484.567.2080 Direct Line