Service Champions is a fast growing Heating and Air Conditioning company that is driven by our 7 Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Punctuality, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, and Accountability, as well as our “Good Deeds For Free" brand promise. Our corporate office in Brea, CA has an immediate need for an experienced, enthusiastic, energetic, Service Manager to support the Senior Service Manager in carrying out the responsibilities of the Service Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Technical & Supervisor work in the operation and maintenance of residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and related equipment.
- Manage and guide service technicians, as well as, maintain involvement with Call Center Manager, Lead Coordination, and Dispatch Center Managers daily to ensure technicians are scheduled to the appropriate number of calls.
- Continuously evaluate current technician’s skill sets and their training needs to invoice repairs. Ensure that technical training and product knowledge is ongoing, as well as, tracking the development and improvement of each technician.
- Invest time on personal development to increase personal leadership within departments.
- Lead, direct, and motivate all my service techs to reach their highest level of potential. Achieve maximum motivation and attitude within service department.
- Decrease the amount of call backs and cost for warranties in the department, with better training.
- Achieve an overall attitude of being "On Time" with all service technicians.
- Increase club membership to an average of 50%
- Complete a plan to get and maintain our Duct Turn Rate to 10%
- Establish all service technicians to sell IAQ products weekly.
- Conduct service meetings in an efficient and productive manner.
- Communicate with Dispatch Manager daily on reports, punctuality, skills and ability of Service Technicians.
- Communicate with Sales/ Technical Trainer daily, on technical objectives and training programs.
- Complete Ride-A-Longs with all Maintenance & Service Technicians.
- Provide an environment that promotes Service Champions high standards of performance by all team members.
- Bring forth a positive energy and enthusiasm for the success of the department.
- Ensure the success rate of all maintenance service technicians to guarantee work for the install department.
- Ensure the dress code has been followed to project a positive and professional image to clients.
- Maintain our service vehicles as they are mobile billboards of the company.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified and the management of a 10-12 employees, (preferably field employees)
- Knowledge of management practices and principles
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to effectively communicate, orally and in writing