HVAC Service Technician
Responsible for the diagnosis, maintenance and repair of residential air conditioning systems.
- Fulfilling preventative maintenance contracts.
- Diagnose problems in Residential HVAC systems including leak-check procedures.
- Repair various components of Residential HVAC systems, compressors, condensers, variable speed systems and Zoning systems.
- Identify and order parts necessary for the repair of equipment and quote the customer while onsite.
- Participation in the afterhours On Call rotation.
- Maintain truck inventory.
- Maintain and drive company vehicle in safe manner.
This position requires EPA Type II or Universal certification, a valid driver's license with a clean driving record, ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, excellent communication and customer service skills is a must.
The ability to work independently without supervision.
- NATE certified technician preferred.
- Must be able to read/write and speak fluently in the English language.
- Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
- EPA Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of Residential HVAC experience
- Strong mechanical skills