We are a small HVAC company with strong morals! We provide a vehicle, company cell phone, and uniforms.
We offer paid days off on major holidays, paid vacation, and competitive hourly rate!
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites and / or residential homes within service area, work directly with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to the customer.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form.
- Rotating on call shifts: being available to work nights or weekends, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Document all installed and serviced equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, voltages and phases, and pictures as necessary.
- Document legibly and accurately all work completed according to company policy and submit on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain customer relations to ensure excellent customer service and enhance the company's image to maintain repeat business.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufactures recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
- Within a reasonable time, recommend and explain additional repairs as appropriate.
- As requested, perform new unit startups and test and balance checks.
- Experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
Education / Training / Licensing
- Mechanic IV License
- EPA Universal
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Valid Driver's License – clean driving record.
- Miscellaneous tools necessary to the HVAC trade.
- Must be able to work outdoors in hot or below freezing temperatures. Must be able to work from ladders and scaffolds. Ability to lift / move 80-100 pounds several times daily.
- Must be able / willing to be on call nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to solder, braze and work with standard tools for the industry.
- Must have good vision, hearing, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, working overhead, and lifting.
- Must be clean cut in appearance.
- Must have good customer relation skills.
- Must be able / willing to attend employer required educational classes.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Professional, Motivated, Team Player, Independent.
- Pay is based off of experiance, however we pay slightly higher than average