Acara Solutions, formerly Superior Group, is currently hiring 2nd shift Hand Solderers/Assemblers for a surface mount company in Tempe, AZ. Our client designs and manufactures custom high reliability and high complexity hybrid systems, PCB assembly manufacturing and fully integrated systems. These are TEMP TO DIRECT positions!
This is a 2nd shift position. Hours are 2:30 pm - 11pm M-F. Pay is $15.00/hr plus 10% differential for 2nd shift.
Perform repetitive or standard production assembly operations on electronic assemblies and subassemblies. Solder various components onto circuit boards using surface mount and thru-hole techniques.
- Hand soldering SMT/TH/wires and cables using microscope
- Inspect own work for defects
- Touchup/Rework on through hole and SMT assemblies
- Route jumpers
- Replace parts as needed or directed
- Inspect product using a microscope
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Basic Solder (Class3)
- Basic Component ID Certification
- Ability to follow documentation and procedures
- Selects correct equipment, tools and supplies for jobs
- Knowledge of materials: Alloys and Flux types
- Ability to prep and load
- Ability to read and comprehend English
- Must be able to work with a microscope
Required Skills / Qualifications:
HS diploma or GED
2 yrs. hand soldering experience in a manufacturing environment
2 yrs. Experience soldering under microscope
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
High temperature soldering and/or solder with gold.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.