Top Three Skills:
1. Software/Embedded Testing
3. Avionics/DO-178 Testing experience (Preferred)
- Responsible for executing automated tests for autonomous robotic machines.
- Oversee, create and maintain robotic simulators.
- Create and maintain documentation for the automated testing process.
- Create and maintain test cases to perform regression testing of software upgrades for our products.
- Utilize data gathered through the testing process to verify successful completion of automated tests.
- Enter problems and issues discovered during testing into the issues database in a timely manner.
- Update and close issues in issues database when testing reveals issues have been resolved.
- Identify and track software versions where issues exist and versions were they were resolved in the issues database.
- Help define and evolve the testing role within the organization.
- Develop and maintain expertise with testing tools and methodologies.
- Create repeatable test cases to assist engineers in duplicating problems identified during testing to aid in troubleshooting.
- Must be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Work with Test Engineers and Service personnel to support product testing and customer-support efforts
- Adhere to all regulatory compliance software safety standards
- Test code in products, both in the lab and in the field
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in structured software testing, including setting up automated tests and systems
- Experience testing embedded products
- Experience working with software testing tools
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience in Quick Time, iMovie, or video-editing software
- Experience using an Apple/ MAC computer
- Experience testing multithreaded software running in RTOS
- Experience testing software following UL, CE, or other regulatory standards
- Experience with single board computers and all manner of sensors
- JAMA experience
- Rational/ doors experience
- Avionics (DO-178 testing experience)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.