NESCO Resource is currently recruiting for a Hardware Unsibility Design Engineer (Human Factors/Usability) Engineer for a permanent position with our client in Tucson, Arizona.
This Senior position will establish the vision, develop procedures, and facilitate execution of activities relating to HFE/UE. Ensures HFE/UE considerations are represented within requirements development and architecture definition activities for new product development. Continuously improves and expands capabilities in engineering best practices and advises teams on the selection and deployment of appropriate tools and standards.
- in the development of complex systems, visual design or human/computer interaction.
- visual design, industrial design, human/computer interaction or software engineering on new product development required.
- in risk management (ISO 14971), usability engineering (ISO 62366), human factors engineering (ANSI/AAMI HE75) and safety (IEC 60601/61010) of medical devices desired.
- with medical devices, especially IVD systems, desired.
- Fluency in multiple languages is beneficial but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of usability testing principles and methods.
- Knowledge of relevant HFE/UE regulations and standards.
- Understanding of multiple cultural environments and their impact on HFE/UE.
- Understanding of HFE/UE aspects of software, hardware and complex system development.
- Knowledge of systems engineering and/or industrial design.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Formal Training/Education:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Human Computer Interaction Design, or a similar technical discipline.
- Masters/PhD desirable.
If you are still keeping your employment options open at this time please contact me so we can discuss the position in further detail. If you're not interested please feel free to send this to someone you may know who might have the required qualifications and interest.
For immediate consideration, call Eilene directly at 520.308.5983. Other opportunities available, Software Test Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Optcial Systems Engineer, Please call Eilene for more information.
NESCO Resource was named Best of Staffing for both client and staffing 6 years in a row! We offer medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance and 401K!! We are excited to work for you!
At NESCO Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution.