Harness Design Engineer
Location Sterling Heights Michigan
Work with systems engineers to define whole vehicle pin-level interconnect
- Work with physical architects to define harness routing scheme
- Develop vehicle harness designs
- Work with CAD designers to route vehicle harnesses
- Collaborate with CAD designers on harness drawing release
- Collaborate with CAD designers on drawing release for electrical installations, interconnects, and elementary wiring diagrams
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years of post-graduate work required.
- Ability to lead multi-engineer projects and balance cost/schedule/technical priorities
- Occasional overtime, and weekend hours may be required to complete critical tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Capital desirable
- Experience with Pro-E Creo desirable
- Experience with NX desirable
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.