About the Position
We are seeking energetic, resilient, highly motivated, focused and fun individual to drive growth through new customer acquisition and account expansion at TicketPrinting.com & Ticket River. We’re a lean, mean, 20-year-old-startup machine competing in the ever changing ecommerce and event technology landscape, all from the hippest micropolitan city in the land: Bozeman, Montana.
Do you eat your alarm clock for breakfast? Are you always up for a good adventure? Would your friends describe you as the renaissance person? We’re seeking the exceptional. Maybe you’re the one… We can promise you this, no two days will be the same, every decision you make will make a difference in the company, and this position will have you thinking on your seat.feet We hope you know a good milliner because you’re going to be wearing a lot of hats!
This position is also a launchpad for executive management in technology and ecommerce if you nail your goals, demonstrate superb leadership, and materially grow the company’s revenues.
You will be responsible for leading efforts to drive innovative and cost-effective growth through new customer acquisition, account expansion, and strategic partnerships. You will execute world class demand generation and sales processes to develop leads, convert new customers, and expand existing enterprise customer accounts.
Sales Team Leader
- Build, coach and develop a world class demandgen and sales team capable of exceeding targets and creating strategic partnerships with customers.
- Establish and lead rigorous sales discipline across all aspects of sales engagement, pipeline development/management and forecasting.
- Onboard new team members through a comprehensive training and certification course.
- Execute ongoing team member quality assurance assessments to ensure all customer communications are friendly and professional.
- Leverage CRM, marketing, and analytics to develop and execute scalable DemandGen and sales processes.
- Provide regular customer database health checks, cleansing, and augmentation.
- Develop appropriate KPIs throughout the conversion funnel and set daily, weekly, and monthly performance quotas.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to the the leadership team.
- Develop and maintain performance goals and metrics (PGMs’) dashboard.
Strategic Business Development & Account Management
- Ability to communicate effectively and empathetically with customers by utilizing active listening and clearly and articulately speaking to customers. Effectively and persuasively communicate value propositions and the win-win of our solutions.
- Gather, actively listen, and completely understand customer needs and requirements while always updating sales & CRM tools with relevant information.
- Listen for pain points and cues to provide recommendations to customers and drive requirements for product enhancements to better serve our MVCs.
- Develop deep product and offering knowledge of TicketPrinting.com and Ticket River platforms, features, benefits. And most important, how we can help our customers host more successful events.
- Develop coordinated nurture campaign plans across multiple channels (email, retargeting display ads, direct mail, etc.), with the goal of uncovering the optimal course of action which is in alignment with each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Execute account-based strategies and tactics to identify key players within prioritized accounts and to generate demand across inbound, outbound, and existing customer accounts.
- Enhance customer database with actionable 1st party behavioral and 3rd party demographic attributes as well as automated lead scoring.
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads pipeline, and campaigns to meet milestones and quarterly objectives.
- Work with content, PPC and marketing team leaders to develop messaging and supporting content that compels prospects early in their buyer journey including customer stories, whitepapers, testimonials, ad content, social media campaigns, and call to actions.
- Develop and optimize retargeting display ads and automated lead nurture emails unique to each customer segment by incorporating consumer insights (i.e. what are the biggest motivators/barriers to each group), and behavioral triggers (i.e. did they add to cart, viewed certain pages, etc.). Validate hypotheses through A/B testing and analytics.
- Create highly targeted, high-conversion landing pages to generate new MQLs and SQLs. Ongoing landing page conversion optimizations based on A/B testing and analytics.
- Outbound: Investigate technologies and services available to identify sales prospects. Create detailed personas for your ideal sales prospects to identify targets and develop automated outbound marketing campaigns to source qualified leads for the sales team. In addition, you will also need proactively identify and reach out to new outbound leads your own sales pipeline.
- Continually research, evaluate and test new lead generation channels and technologies.
- Initiate regular review with sales reps and sales leadership to analyze MQLs and SQLs to make sure activities are driving impactful leads.
- Oversee the development of comprehensive account profiles and personas to align marketing and sales strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing on list segmentation and data cleansing to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects.
- Ensure proper timing and execution of one-off and ongoing automated campaigns across email, physical mailers, web personalization and inbound/outbound sales initiatives.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize funnel performance.
- Work in concert with our phenomenal Customer Support Team to build account knowledge, manage handoffs, and most importantly ensure customer success.
- Proven personal track record of attaining aggressive sales and business development goals and driving revenue and growth.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in demand generation (B2B or B2C), sales, strategic business development, and in sales leadership and management.
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) and sales experience.
- Power user of CRM, analytics, and SaaS tools. Previous experience with Hubspot is preferred.
- Demonstrable and successful experience working collaboratively across all functions, including sales, marketing and technology teams.
- Analytical acumen with the ability to develop clear KPIs, reports, and effectively communicate insights gleaned from data.
- Driven self-starter with strong initiative, high confidence, relentless energy, team DNA, and unwavering optimism.
- Comfortable owning strategy and execution at the same time, while also happy and willing to get your hands dirty.
- Bachelor’s degree.
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level the opportunity is right at your fingertips. Prove yourself as a performer, exceed expectations and there’s a spot with your name on it in our company leadership team.
About Ticket River
Who We Are
Fundraisers and events are some of the most important events and activities in our lives. Simply put, we are here to help our customers make their events and fundraisers successful with our products and services which run on our robust SaaS and ecommerce platforms.
Our customers and partners span nonprofits (doing a ton of good on this planet), event organizers (creating the events we remember forever), schools from K through University (a core foundation of everyone’s life), sports teams and leagues (developing that all important competitive drive) and consumers (celebrating their rites of passage, from proms to graduations, to birthdays and bat and bar mitzvahs).
We do this in a friendly, fun, and green way. Habitat conservation is our focus. For the past several years, we have donated at least 50% of our net income to conservation, in addition to being 100% wind-powered, and all shipments, carbon-neutral.
Products & Services
Ticket River and TicketPrinting.com was founded in 1997 as an ecommerce platform offering event, fundraising and printing solutions including custom event products (tickets, wristbands, flyers, and more) and online event management, marketing, and ticketing.
Today, the Company has established dominant online market positions in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia and produces over 110 million custom tickets and collateral annually for over 120,000 customers world-wide. TicketPrinting.com & Ticket River has a long and consistent track record of growth, a large, diversified and expanding customer base, and seven operating business units and seven websites.
Collaboration is key to success in this role. You’ll be working cross-functionally with the sales, product, marketing, and technology teams. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
- Compensation is $90,000 base, plus 50% at plan bonus ($45,000), with accelerators for above plan performance, with a demonstrable path to over $200,000 in total compensation.
- The freedom to think and create without boundaries!
- Living in the hippest mountain town in North America.