InGenesis Solutions has an immediate opportunity available for aHealth Specialist to join our large Oil & Gas client located in Spring, TX!
- Health-related Bachelor’s degree; graduate degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years in field health related advisory or regulatory positions, incorporating health related policy, procedures and standards development, system implementation and training.
- Knowledge of public health hazards including vector and tropical disease control and prevention, potable water, hygiene and sanitation systems and subsequent management requirements.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes and inspects work environments and procedures to ensure adherence to regulations on safety and health.
- Designs/monitors health implementation plans/programs.
- Health Data Collection, analysis and reporting.
- Collaborates with management to institute controls and remedial measures for hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Development, update and maintenance of Infectious Disease Control (IDC) program
- tool boxes under the technical oversight of the IDC Officer.
- May conduct industrial health training, communications and education programs.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.