Recognized as one of the Nation's Fastest Growing Private Healthcare Companies our client is expanding their plymouth Meeting location. We are seeking BILINGUAL / SPANISH candidates.
We are currently expanding multiple departments within our operations support, marketing, Provider Relations and customer advocacy departments. We are seeking to add over 20 new positions within the next 30 days.
· Act as liaison between insurance providers, customers, resources and other internal constituents
· Handles a high-volume of communication between providers and patients
· Development of statements of work, proposals, contracts, financial reports
· Review case information/consult with case management to determine if new cases need to be opened
· Maintenance of project creation and accounting
· Request information from insurance companies and maintain professional communications with individuals across the health field
· Establishes and maintains strong relationships with internal clients, customers and vendors
· Anticipates needs before they happen and plan accordingly
· Provide superior customer service by managing needs as they arise
· Assists finance and accounting departments with various needs
· Perform general administrative tasks as needed