Healthcare Content Strategist- NYC
*US Citizens or GC Holders only
We are seeking a Biotech industry expert to join our dynamic new Events team. This team creates content by leveraging the world class advisors in our network. We host teleconferences and in-person meetings on timely and relevant topics for our clients.
This role requires the ability to monitor and interpret the significance of company and industry developments, identify relevant industry experts within the Company network, and moderate discussions with experts that provide insight to investors, consultants and corporate industry participants who are seeking primary research.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sense for what primary-level research is of interest to investors and consultants in the Biotech sector. The candidate will also have the ability to identify and interview relevant industry experts in a teleconference format, such that our clients gain real-time knowledge and insights on subjects that are of top priority to their research.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Monitor and interpret significant company and industry developments.
- Identify key experts within our network who can speak to company and industry developments.
- Conduct interactive, 1-hour teleconferences with experts in a fireside chat format, in which you ask highly relevant questions that effectively address investor questions and interests.
- Attend relevant industry conferences and help identify key medical experts for in-person group meetings with clients.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering
- 4+ years of experience as a healthcare research analyst (sell-side/buy-side)
- Keen knowledge of devices, drugs, and broader healthcare industry trends
- Ability to engage with senior business leaders and clients with ease
- An entrepreneurial, “owner” mentality
- Comfort in fast-paced environments