RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is currently searching for Healthcare Software Business Analysts for a top client in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
The chosen Healthcare Software Business Analyst (BA/SA) will be executing in a fast-paced environment working with clients and development team in a typical Agile/Scrum frame-work with very tight turnaround times and timelines. The deliverables would be specifications and requirement documents; creating and documenting user stories with the clients driving UAT as well with the clients.
- BS degree in a Technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is required
- Experience defining requirements and specifications is required
- Experience working in a IT/SW delivery environment
- Healthcare experience is required
- Experience with creating and documenting user stories and familiarity with UAT is desired
- Experience with Hl7 Standards, LOINC and SNOMED Mapping, HL7 Message Validation, ICD 9, Electronic Health Records, and Electronic Medical Records are plusses
- The ideal candidate will have similar skills and abilities to perform the duties listed above including software analysis and business analysis skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task is very important
- Knowledge of managed claims management process is a plus
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare Services is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.