The Supply Chain Contracts Analyst will manage a portfolio of healthcare contracts regarding the supply, equipment and service formularies in assigned areas. This role will be identifying opportunities for standardization and cost reduction and will need to be knowledgeable about products, equipment and services provided. Prior experience within a healthcare consulting firm or large healthcare provider with significant experience in vendor management, product analysis and expense management is preferred.
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Operations, Information Systems, or related field required
- 4-6 years of relevant Healthcare Contracts Management/Analysis experience required
- Must have strong Lab Contracting experience, OR, strong Surgery & Purchased Services Contracting
- Certification: Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or Certified Material and Resource Professional (CMRP) a plus.
- Experience in a healthcare setting and with a contracts management system
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines.
- Extremely strong organizational, project management, communication, analytical, Excel and customer services skills.
- Outgoing and upbeat attitude that embraces process improvement and change management activities.
- Positions will Permanent/Direct Hire; Immediate Need
- Competitive compensation; salary will be dependent on overall experience & skills
- Excellent working environment
- ALL candidates MUST be able to pass a background check AND drug screen
***ALL candidates MUST be eligible to work in the US for ANY employer; sponsorship and/or transfer of sponsorship NOT available; NO third parties please***