The Healthcare Data/Business Analyst will be responsible for working with Supply Chain end users to gather and document business needs/requirements in order to develop innovative data driven hospital supply chain solutions to help the company grow and cut costs as a leading healthcare provider.
The company’s supply chain department is rapidly evolving and analytically driven with a focus on efficiency and process improvement. This role requires a highly motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership, strong technical and analytical expertise as well as longer term planning abilities.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and business-oriented colleagues to determine business needs and develop necessary requirements
- Act as a liaison between the Supply Chain Analytics department and Hospital end users.
- Vision to design and create new supply chain analytic tools to help drive hospitals operational and financial goals
- Assist with report generation and Data Analysis.
- Reporting product development.
- Present reporting to supply chain team members and hospital users as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects and data maintenance projects in the Supply Chain Department.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of Business Analysis experience with a focus in Health Care/Hospital Supply Chain Data Management is required.
- High degree of proficiency in Access, Excel skills required; MS SQL skills a plus
- Requires analytic and technical skills and the ability to translate complicated data into useable information.
- Experience with Meditech, Lawson and/or Oracle a plus
- Knowledge and familiarity with concepts in predictive analytics.
- Strong Data Modeling skills
- Understanding of enterprise data warehouse environments
- Detail oriented with strong quantitative skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and manage deadlines as required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Supply Chain Department support processes in a Hospital or Health Care field.
- Desire to work as a team and embrace change in an exciting fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills, strong customer service, creative problem solving skills.
- Multiple openings!
- Positions will be Permanent/Direct Hire
- Competitive compensation; salary will be dependent on overall experience & skills
- Excellent working environment
- ALL candidates MUST be able to pass a background check AND drug screen
***ALL candidates MUST be eligible to work in the US for ANY employer; sponsorship and/or transfer of sponsorship NOT available; NO third parties please***