Opportunity to spearhead Field Engineer team for Civil construction organization in Dallas.
The Field Engineer will work on field assignments at a variety of civil, roads, highways projects.
Our client in Dallas is a market leader in the construction of high-profile Civil construction projects.
They are looking for an experienced Field Engineer.
- Tasked with competently performs all aspects of cost analysis and field project assignments
- Responsible for cost reporting and forecasting, earned value progress measurement, change management functions, and other cost-related functions.
- May provides guidance to less experienced project controls personnel.
- Must be willing to travel and work on-site at project locations throughout the United States an estimated 75% of the time
- Leads or participates in delivering baseline cost deliverables
- Generates monthly/quarterly reports
- Leads or participates in change management initiatives and reporting
- Four-year Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning & Scheduling experience.
- Bachelor's degree required with six years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Understanding of key cost control processes and key scheduling processes.
- Understand financial/accounting reporting.
- Understand EPC work process and dependencies between functions.
- Ability to provide risk and opportunity analysis input.
- Competitive base salary
- Highly desirable work life balance
- Full benefits
- High exposure to senior leadership of the organization