Heavy Equipment Operators
- Roller - Midland & San Angelo
- Blade - Midland & San Angelo
- Front End Loader - Midland & San Angelo
Completes assignment by operating and maintaining equipment.
* Prepares heavy equipment by conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks.
* Prepares work by studying and clarifying instructions and diagrams; calculating requirements; gathering supplies.
* Accomplishes work by operating equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps heavy equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
* Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Valid Commercial Driver License with clean driving record
- Negative drug screen and ability to pass a background check
- 2 Years’ Experience preferred