CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area, is looking to expand its growing team throughout the United States. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
Position: Help Desk Administrator
Job Location: Atlanta, GA (CDC)
CyberData Technologies is looking to hire a Help Desk Administrator to provide Level 1 help desk support for all Registry Plus software applications.
The successful candidate will:
- Receive and resolve user calls with a single point of contact (Level 1) which is defined as resolution of issues on the first call. User assistance requests which cannot be resolved on the first call shall be escalated to a Subject Matter Expert (Level 2 Support).
- Review, develop appropriate response, and respond to electronic mail support requests within 24 hours. User assistance requests which cannot be resolved through the first response to the email shall be escalated to a Subject Matter Expert (Level 2 Support).
- Perform helpdesk center capacity monitoring and planning which is defined as monitoring and maintaining appropriate staffing levels for anticipated and planned call volumes.
- Maintain publicly accessible website for helpdesk operations, troubleshooting tips, news and announcements, application use reports, survey results, and frequently answered questions.
- Provide user support for configuration and administration of specialized technologies as identified by the government.
- 2-5 years of Team Foundation Server experience
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong customer service experience
- E-mail helpdesk experience
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Public Health experience (specifically Cancer related)
Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.