Randstad Technologies is seeking Help Desk Analysts to support our client in Waukegan, IL. Long term opportunity with an expanding team! This is a 3rd shift role.
Shift: Sunday - Thursday 10
- Respond to all incoming contacts (phone/email/online).
- Document incident/request specifics in the Incident Management System.
- Triage/troubleshoot/diagnose/resolve incidents through use of experience, available documentation and tools. Expected resolution rate is outlined in section 6.4 Service Level Objectives.
- Document all relevant data on issue unable to resolve (including incident specifics and any actions taken to attempt to resolve) and escalate to appropriate Service Desk or ITG support team.
- Triage outage assessed as being critical/high priority and follow procedures to escalate the incident to the Tactical Response Unit team.
- Communicate any current outage/critical incident status to callers and, if new information/symptoms reported, communicate to the tactical response unit to update team on technical bridge.
- Participate in continuous process improvement activities, making recommendations whenever possible.
- Comply with HIPAA, diversity principles, corporate integrity, compliance program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company related business.
- Maintain effective communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- Technical certification/diploma with 1 years experience in a technical call center, customer service team or service desk OR 3 years experience in a technical call center, customer service team or service desk.
- Verbal, written, interpersonal, team-building, organizational and customer service skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in typing