- Our Client, a leading engineering company, is seeking a Help Desk Representative possessing 3 years help desk support experience.
- Processes customer queries/issues.
- Follows document blueprints and standard operating procedures.
- Ensures accurate logging of all calls.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
- 3+ years working Help Desk Support, Network/Desktop troubleshooting experience with: Re-Imaging Desktops, Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems, Tier I and 2 support; including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Outlook and other Microsoft tools and also considered the Secondary Point of Contact or Help Desk Specialist for ALL incoming customer technical issues.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rahul at 630-580-0309 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client's needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers