We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Help Desk Support Analyst on a consulting basis. In this role, the Help Desk Support Analyst will:
- Provide technical assistance, answer support questions and resolve issues for computer system end-users in person, via telephone or from a remote location.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Set up new users, including desktop configuration, email accounts, LDAP accounts, VPN accounts.
Support employees, both local and remote, with desktop issues, account issues, and access to various internal services.
- Troubleshoot software issues on employees desktops/laptops.
- Install software or perform hardware testing remotely.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Associate's degree in computer related field or equivalent training required.
- Hardware, software, peripheral and systems support.
- Phone, deskside and remote support for desktops/laptops and other hardware.
- New desktop/laptop configuration, email accounts and LDAP and VPN accounts.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.