Location: Fort Hood, TX
Duration: Full Time
Clearance: Secret level to start
Certification: Security+ or Network+ or A+
- Acts as the primary customer support point of contact for problem resolution, providing telephone support and responding to user's email and web requests.
- Troubleshoots user's problems, determining probable source of malfunctions.
- Accurately enters problem descriptions and user data into online system, resolves problem on the spot, or passes problem to second level support.
- Coordinates problem resolution with users and other support staff as necessary, follows up to ensure that customer is satisfied with resolution.
- May prepare reports on customer support activity as required.
- Presents software training, prepares student certificates and updates Class Registration System as required.
- Provides desk-side support for local users as appropriate.
- Evaluates new or updated software applications as required.
- Performs other duties as required, which may include:
- Assisting in other areas as necessary.
- Accomplishing assigned tasks in closely related fields.
- Responding to changes in work schedules.
- Participating in formal, on-the-job, and cross-training.
About our Company:
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."