- Completed Associates Degree or Certification in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software issues in a Windows and or Mac environment
- Must have excellent communication skills, comfortable providing on call support to end customers
- Document all interactions into Service Desk ticketing software, and follow up on incidents
- Active Directory Experience
- A+, Network, or HDI Certifications
- Mac experience a plus
- Mobile experience, troubleshooting ios and android applications
Description of Role/Responsibilities: The Helpdesk Technician will be responsible for providing first line support to both internal employees, as well as external customers utilizing company products. Qualified candidates will have experience working in a diversified environment, supporting 3 major operating systems in Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Mac operating system in both local and virtualized environments. Candidates will be responsible for documenting troubleshooting issues, identifying areas for improvement, and interacting with multiple groups within the organization. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, and be comfortable providing strong customer service. We are looking for excellent candidates who want to further develop their Helpdesk skillsets, by working in a rapidly growing environment.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™