Responsibilities of the Help Desk Technician:
- Monitor and manage tickets from initiation through resolution using ServiceNow
- Work to resolve issues in a timely fashion with quality technical support
- Keep field engineers informed of progress to set customer expectations
- Analyze all open tickets and determine which incidents require escalation/follow up
- After training, provide onsite support of business applications
- Responsible for add/modify/delete users, groups and roles
- Provide password and license management
Requirements of the Help Desk Technician:
- Experience using IT systems and software to manage incident tickets
- Experience using Active Directory and making technical configuration changes on back end systems without disrupting workflow
- Exceptional customer service skills and communication skills via telephone
- Knowledge of ITIL governance and control processes
- Keen attention to detail, documentation and QA
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to identify trends in issues and areas for improvement
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable, able to learn new concepts and skills quickly
Job ID: 307150
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!