Immediate temp-hire opportunity available for experienced Helpdesk Support Technician.
This role will support the IT department with taking phone calls and offering support regarding systems, desktop and printer issues. This role will also be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all IT equipment and networks in multiple locations.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016, Windows 8, Windows 10 and basic network concepts required
- BS in Computer Science or related field helpful but not required
- College degree with coursework in information systems or equivalent with Microsoft Office Specialist certifications in Word and Excel preferred
- 1-2 years previous helpdesk and proven experience resolving support calls required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Post to this position for immediate review.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.