Hiring Automation Technicians for mechanical assembly of high speed automated equipment. Ideal candidates will be able to assist in the fabrication, maintenance, and repair of automated machinery at customer sites.
Pay: $19-$24/hour, overtime, and benefits included
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance of high speed automated machinery
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Excellent communication, will be traveling to customer sites
- 20% travel
- Technicians will need to be able to identify a problem with machinery and fix it on the spot
- 80% time on floor learning, troubleshooting machinery
- Working with engineers on new product designs
If you are interested in this position, please call Zack at (303)-224-4461.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.