Performs all routine cutting and staining of surgical specimens, including frozen sections and special stains.
*1. Performs all routine cutting and staining of surgical specimens.
*2. Performs frozen sections.
*3. Performs special stains.
4. Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
• Licensed by New York State Education Department (NYSED), required.
• Minimum of one (1) year relevant histology experience and/or training in the past five (5) years OR Minimum of twelve (12) months of training in an accepted Histotechnology program.
• Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and/or oral instructions.
• Good manual and physical dexterity is required.