Therapist - Monroe County, Indiana
George Junior Republic is seeking a Therapist for our home-based program. These programs are designed to prevent having to take youth out of their homes by providing daily support, supervision, and treatment for youth and families. In addition, these services can be utilized as aftercare following residential placement or reunification following foster care for a more successful integration back into the home, school, and community environment.
Successful applicants must have a Master’s with a current license issued by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Master's Degree
- License issued by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record and reliable transportation are required.
- Home based casework
- Home based family therapy
- Functional family therapy
- Supervised visitation
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
George Junior offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, along with a generous vehicle allowance, laptop, printer, and cell phone.