We are looking for compassionate and problem solving LVN with a preference for One on One Care. As a Home Care nurse you will be delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician.
What We Have To Offer:
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Live Checks)
- Medical/Dental and Vision Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- 24 Hour On Call Support Team
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Flexible Work Schedule
- One on One shift care
- Monitor and document the patients' responses to care and consult with the RN Case Manager, the patients' physician, Medical Director and/or other clinical staff members when a change in the plan of care is indicated provide instruction and support to patients and caregivers regarding the patients' care and medical status.
- Complete and submit required documentation in a timely manner and is available to provide care at home when needed and as scheduled.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Director of Patient Care Services.
- Strong Communication with the agency staff.
- Ability to form relationships and maintain rapport with clients, families, and referral sources.
- Current proof of license/registration in the State of California.Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Demonstrated independence in providing clinical care. Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to comprehend written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Demonstrated active listening skills.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $23 - $25 Hourly