BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Responsible for cleaning and supplying selected areas of the hospital to maintain an aseptic environment and prevent healthcare-associated infection using standard cleaning procedures and chemicals.
- Minimum Education
- High School/GED Preferred
- Minimum Work Experience
- Related experience preferred
- Required Licenses/Certifications for position
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Ability to read and follow instructions.
- Must meet demands of an active position.
- Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Medium lifting, pushing and pulling is required for 20-50 lbs occasionally, 10-20 lbs frequently and 10 lbs constantly to move objects. Sudden emergency situations have the potential for exposure to lifting or moving of up to 100 lbs. Frequent bending, walking, sitting, squatting, reaching and standing are required. Keyboard/computer use and/or repetitive motions may be required.